Location: Badhoevedorp, Noord-Holland
Are you passionate about innovative technology? Is your focus on customer service and exceeding expectations? Do you see your future in the UAV industry? Then we are looking for you! Together with our customers we build a trustworthy brand based on our smart UAV technology and on an open and hands-on mentality. With a client base that stretches to all 7 continents, you will connect with different cultures and challenge your social skills.
Vertical Technologies is a pioneer in aerial intelligence. We believe that with our technology we can make lives easier. Manufactured in our facility in the Netherlands, we ensure quality is up to the highest standards. Innovating every step of the process.
As a technical support agent you aren’t just technically gifted, but also a great communicator who puts the customer first. We want every existing and future customer to feel valued and informed about our innovative products.Your role will be to guide and support customers in being successful with our products. You will create an exciting and memorable experience by finding solutions for their challenges and being the knowledgebase of our products!
What we offer
- A dynamic position in a quickly growing international company
- Training and guidance to achieve full knowledge of all technical aspects of our UAVs
- A 40 hour work week
- Competitive salary
- Address customer concerns promptly via email or phone.
- Analyze flight logs and advise customers
- Evaluate the needs of the customer and work in a proactive manner to resolve technical and support enquiries.
- Educate future and existing customers remotely or on site in how to operate our UAVs.
- Handle customer concerns with professionalism, urgency and coordinate other internal stakeholders to facilitate a smooth customer experience.
- Work together with the team to improve the support process and user experience.
- Minimum of bachelor degree in a technical discipline
- Experience with Pixhawk software and with technical support
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about UAVs
- Self-learning, willing to deep-dive into unknown issues and capable of translating the solution to standard support responses.
- Flexible team player, you like to collaborate closely with your co-workers but you are also able to work independently
- Alert on opportunities to improve the quality of the support processes
- Fluent in English language
- A second language like Spanish or French
- In possession of a driver license