Start date: Q1 2022
Location: Badhoevedorp, Noord-Holland.
Are you passionate about innovative technology? Do you see your future in the UAV industry? Then we are looking for you! Come and join our DeltaQuad UAV technicians team and learn in detail how to build one of the most innovative drones on the market.
DeltaQuad is a pioneer in aerial intelligence. We believe that with our technology, we can make lives easier. Manufactured in our facility in the Netherlands, we ensure our product’s quality is up to the highest standards.
Your part in this will be to build and assemble various UAV components. The technical team is the company’s beating heart, and we need your dedication and precision to keep it going and meet our quality standards.
- Assembling products, parts and electronics.
- Working with specialized equipment and software to test and calibrate components.
- Complying with production specifications and guidelines.
- Carrying out basic quality checks and tests to maintain high-quality standards.
- Communicating effectively with co-workers to ensure efficient production and meeting deadlines.
- Keeping a clean and orderly work area.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about UAV’s
- Flexible team player, you like to collaborate closely with your co-workers but you are also able to work independently
- Ability to perform tasks while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Keen to work with precision and a high attention to detail
- Alert on opportunities to improve the quality of the production processes
- Preferably in possession of a driving license
What we offer
- Experience in a rapidly-growing company that operates internationally
- Guidance at your own pace to achieve complete knowledge of all aspects of building our UAVs
- A 40-hour work week
- A competitive salary
- A fun and informal working atmosphere
Sounds good? Great! You can apply by sending a motivation letter and and CV to [email protected]